"Our lives are one big, marvelous, happy adventure" --- Mama
6/12/2008
When it rains......it pours
It's been raining a lot here both in the physical and in my life.
My Gran died, Aiesha teething, I've been sick, and a host of other things....but my home member told me the other day that God's got to let all the rain out so the sun can come out again....could do with some prayer till the sun comes round txs xxxx
I love you Angie, praying and praising for you. I guess Jesus knew that you are so valuable that He's giving you extra attention.
I asked God for strength, that I might achieve; I was made weak, that I might learn humbly to obey. I asked for health, that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity, that I might do better things. I asked for riches, that I might be happy; I was given poverty, that I might be wise. I asked for power, that I might have the praise of men; I was given weakness, that I might feel the need of God. I asked for all things, that I might enjoy life; I was given life, that I might enjoy all things. I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.
I love you allot and will be praying for you everyday.
4 comments:
Will be praying for you! And after a rain storm, the sun always shines that much brighter.
Aiesha is really cute. Such an adorable little girl.
Sending you lots of love and prayers.
"And it came to pass" not to stay darling, but to pass.
Love Mumzy XOXOX
Here comes some prayers and the sunshine :) xx
I love you Angie, praying and praising for you. I guess Jesus knew that you are so valuable that He's giving you extra attention.
I asked God for strength, that I might achieve;
I was made weak, that I might learn humbly to obey.
I asked for health, that I might do greater things;
I was given infirmity, that I might do better things.
I asked for riches, that I might be happy;
I was given poverty, that I might be wise.
I asked for power, that I might have the praise of men;
I was given weakness, that I might feel the need of God.
I asked for all things, that I might enjoy life;
I was given life, that I might enjoy all things.
I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for.
Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
I am among all men most richly blessed.
I love you allot and will be praying for you everyday.
Bex
Post a Comment