Thank you to all who made my trip to mini India (Birmingham) possible ! Wither it was with dinero, my home members staying back and manning the fort, those who prayed for Aiesha, and the B'ham peeps for having me there, I had a fantastic time.
xxxxxxxx
( I know the pic is blurry but we were having fun in it)
4 comments:
You both are always so beautiful ;)
I didn't know you had my blog address. It is so nice to hear from you. And he is sooo cute isn't he. He has colic right now so it is a bit hard, but it is wonderful finally having my baby.
Kisses to you!
I didn't know you had a baby! She is sooooo beautiful! How old is she?
I saw your blog while I'll was surfing......Aiesha's 8 months in a few days drop me a line sometime alumbroso@gmail.com
I'll be praying for Derek
xxx
Post a Comment