I came across the idea of putting up a wish/prayer list...... the best thing that we can do for the peeps that are far away is to pray for them. So in light of the fact that its my birthday I wanted to post my Prayer Birthday List. As much as I want a Nikon D40 (as I don't have a cam at the moment) & a portable Hard Drive coz Ai's stuff is slowly taking over my computer, (your welcome to donate to the cause:D)
What I would really like Jesus to do for me this year is this.........
For our home to find the right property that fills all the specs and our personal wishes.
For Aiesha to grow happy and healthy and sleep through the night
For my friends to be happy and fulfilled in their lives.
That my mom will find the right home for my family.
For warm fuzzy feelings to always be part of my home, even when we're going through rough times.
And a Nikon & HD :D
6 comments:
What I can do to help is buy it over here and ship it over and it'll cost you A LOT less than buying it there.
You know where to find me.
Thanks luca very sweet of you
xxx
Happy Birthday, Ang! sorry, I didn't know it was your b'day today... but I hope you have a splendid time. Will be praying for your wishes to come true.
I LOVE YOU EDELWEISS,SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
Love Mumzy
Happy Birthday Ange, Love you tons....
Happy Birthday Ange...hugs!
Post a Comment