I was never really into babies, was certain I wasn't going to have one....... never oooed and aaahhhhed when they were around (still don't)
Then Aiesha showed up, and she's been great.
One of the best accidents I've had & I've certainly had a lot of those over the past couple of years.
She's helped me get closer to Jesus then I ever had, helped me be more mindful of what other people are going through, she even helps me get up in the morning by crawling to my side of the bed and pulling the covers off my face with a big smile. She's the embodiment of the saying " .....you should be alive as you can till your totally dead" and she most definitely lives up to her name.
And as cliched as it may sound she has really changed my life for the better........
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Aiesha! Shes such a gorgeous little girl Ange!
Hope you both have a wonderful new year! heh i remembered as she has the same b/d as me! Lots of love to you both! xxxxx Claire
Thanks Clarie xxx Thank for remembering
Happy Birthday to you to hun >:D<
Awwww...So cute, love the pictures and the speach:):*
Happy Bithday to Ai... Lots of love to you too Ange. muah, wish you the best...
It says the video is not available in this region. Is that something you can adjust in the settings?
it should work,but if it doesn't try this link :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEC1jVyqxME
Still says it's not available. Oh well ... :-(
Post a Comment