Our home is closing down. It's been in the works for a bit..... but now its official.
We have a few months to find new lives, and homes.
I feel like I'm being laid off from work, not so much in the home sense but more from the family. Like I've given my life to the company and now I've been made redundant.
It's strange to try to make sense of it all and find what kind of life I am suppose to lead. I miss the old days and although the reboot may be good.......at the moment the good is pretty hard to find. I guess only time will tell how many of us are able to make it through......
5 comments:
hey angie come crash any place i am and ill try to put in a good word for you, and as far as being made redundant, im sure the boss is just waiting to give you a huge raise
You're not the only one struggling to view the reboot as being positive. I've been bombarded with enough 'spoilers' from 'reliable sources' to make me sick of it already. The Lord keeps telling me to hang on and wait it out, so that's what I'm doing. I know He has an awesome plan and place for you, Ang. And you can always come and live with me and Andy! We'd love to have you!!!
This made me so sad! - I'll be praying for you. I think everyone is going through some sort of uncertainty in their life at this point in time, whether it's because they have no clue what their future holds, or perhaps it's because they're launching out to do something that isn't materializing as easily as they had hoped, or maybe even because they feel they'll be left in the dust forsaken for I'm not sure what reason. But I think if we keep in mind that the whole concept of the reboot is so we can clear away preconceived mindsets and habits that are restricting us, you know, all those "extra programs" that tend to run in the background of a computer and slow us down, then the better will be found. - It is going to be better!
I'm no authority on the matter (obviously) but I think patience is going to be key, Ange. Don't go searching for the good yet! - The reboot hasn't happened!
Again, I'll be praying for you! I'm sure it's going to work out.
Hey, I know what the "laid off" feeling is like. Just keep the faith and look forward, never backwards. I´ll be praying all works out.
Hello, I hope Ai is doing good, it's been a long time since I saw you both! So what's going on with the home? Why the closure? You must be so sad. I feel for you, I really do. L xx
Post a Comment