7/13/2010
I'm currently very angry.
I don't usually get angry which is why its weird that I am.
I'm not quite sure of the full reason nor is it all blog kosher either.
I think what it boils down to is that time and again people let you down and stupidly when I see that spark of the lord in someone I seem to take that as a security that they won't end up failing and in this instance being rather rude and hurtful.
With the reboot, people are making different choices in their lives and walking down different paths than they used to, its taken and is still taking me awhile to love those who are my friends for the new version that they are. Because if I am honest with myself who am I to judge. I am no better than them, and just because I may not do such-and-such a thing doesn't make me better it just makes me different.
And I think that's how you should look at it. The higher up you place yourself the more its going to hurt when you eventually fall from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think it's worse for a Christian to harm others through their judging and self-righteousness than to harm themselves through these different things, I'm tired of people treating my friends like they're dangerous or bad people because they smoke or drink too much.
I didn't call you self-righteous because you vocalized your faith, I said it because you clearly think you're better than these people, and seem like the type to express it to them.
I accept people who accept people, I think it's okay to disagree, but you can still treat people like they're people.
As to being anonymous, so are you, pretty much.
Please don't get me started on your spelling/grammar mistakes, because they are numerous,I didn't want to point them all out because I'm not that big of a douche, but here we go: for instance apostrophe's would be possessive, as in belonging to the apostrophe. But then again maybe you're making up for the lack of them in your last comment, also it should be "hole" not "whole". In addition you never capitalize your I's and never use the correct its/it's.
Though I have to say, seriously, not sarcastically, that I'm glad you're capable of expressing yourself without gratuitous use of the word fuck.
Oh and please tell me, if someone close to you had a drug problem, would you tell that person to fuck themself?
I think the point of my post may have been lost a little along the way. There are many things happening in all of our lives that we haven't had to deal with before. And I'm not really for the side of being overly self righteous, and neither am I on the side of those who just feel that this is the done thing and so its ok, for me my friends are my friends. We've been through a lot together and if some of them are doing things that I personally don't agree with they know that, but they also know that I love them for who they are as a person, even if our live choices may be a little different right now. And that's the point I was trying to make was not that we should be judging all the actions and lumping people we don't know into this, that or, the other but to see them on a individual basics for the people they are inside. Even if it can be a little hidden during this time of change.
Sorry Angie, it as rude of me to swear on your blog, I should save the swearing and personal view points for my own web space & FB maybe. with so many new opions going arround I figured hey lets bring up a side that never gets brought up, doing it in your blog was inappropriate x.
Post a Comment