I've always wanted to go paintballing but I never got the chance & I'm kinda scared of the helmets, well any helmet really. But yesterday I got a chance to try it out and I ended up having loads of fun. Didn't get a chance to take pictures in our "get up" but we looked like this guy who's dangling from the wire.
And our team won even though John kept defecting to the other team.
This random guy came out of the forest and starting shooting both teams as part of one of the rounds to throw everyone off, and he got me in the thigh a couple times.
1 comment:
oh, awesome pictures, ange. i went to that same one with my friends actually. it's great fun.
would've come this time with you guys, but i've been there around three times now so... didn't want to waste the money. :D
Post a Comment