1/26/2010

Woburn Safari Park

Aiesha & I went up for the day to the Safari Park with Luca and Clarie.
She was a little overwhelmed in the beginning with all the animals but after she got used to them she really enjoyed herself. She especially liked the Penguins and the Goats which she got to pet, and the play centre with the huge slides that she made me take her on.
She spent the entire way home telling me all about the animals, as if I hadn't gone with her. :-)
Thank you so much to Luca & Clarie, and Daniel & Aileen for making it possible for us to go. We had great time.
xxxx
On the train there.
Ai with her camera she got for her birthday, she likes to copy me when I take pictures.
Trying to feed the goats.
At the play center.
Watching the lions.

5 comments:

Pamela-Marie said...

Wish I could have been there to see her face!

Unknown said...

Your little girl is adorable and you are very pretty :)

Luca said...

You should have put up the pic with the doped-out eyes. :)

Angie-Lina said...

I Look really drunk in that one

Angie-Lina said...

I Look really drunk in that one