2/08/2010

200th post

Ai went toilet in the potty today, without a 20 minute session of fighting with her to want to.
2 years ago if someone told me something that like I wouldn't care, but today it brought a smile to my face. She went around clapping and those who didn't "see" (because in reality it is pretty gross :-D ) she told them about it and clapped for herself so they would know.
I realised I didn't do a birthday post about Ai, but she is pretty cool, she's the reason I keep going for things, and she's a sweety. She's into telling me how "cute" & "pretty" I am as they are her new favourite words.
I started this blog 200 posts ago when things weren't going well in my life, and I wanted somewhere to put my photos up and have an outlet for things. Now my "rough patch" has turned into one of the best things about me, and the majority of the photos on this blog.
When things stop being so busy, and up in the air I might take up attempting to be a "photographer" as a hobby again. Maybe in May when the cavalry are supposed to be arriving :-P till then it's just the 2 of us. Though Two and a half years later that's turned out to be a pretty great thing.

1 comment:

Vida said...

Hi Angelina, I love your blog and visit it often, Aisha still looks like the cutest thing ever! It would be so nice to see you both sometime soon, I know Bjorn would be so happy to see Ai... Tickets are cheap at this time of year... Why don't you come over for a visit? It is lovely here in Alicante, not everyday is sunny, but almost... We could take Ai to the beach! Think about it, ok?

Take care, WLY!

Vida